Set in the rolling forests and fields of the Maryland countryside, Dayspring Silent Retreat Center is a sacred place set aside for silence, solitude, reflection and prayer. The 210 acres of land invite you to wander the paths, contemplate the streams and ponds, rest on a bench in the shade, or walk the stone labyrinth.
Two buildings welcome all who search for silence: The Lodge, overlooking the meadow, has a lovely sitting room with a fireplace and small library, a kitchen and a dining room; and The Inn, nestled in the forest, has 18 individual rooms with twin bed, chair, table, and sink.
We welcome all who are called to the silence of retreat.
Below are the next 5 retreats. For more on upcoming retreats click on Retreat Schedule.
- June 19, 2013 10:00am - 2:00pm
- June 21, 2013 - June 23, 2013 4:00pm - 2:00pm
- July 20, 2013 10:00am - 4:00pm
- August 2, 2013 - August 4, 2013 4:00pm - 2:00pm
- August 15, 2013 10:00am - 2:00pm